Tutoring & Customized Support is the most effective way for users to get a quick start in using ACEIT.
Tutoring & Customized Support is offered remotely, providing a one-on-one training environment on ACEIT features/techniques to directly solve your specific problems. Through this offering we can provide hands-on training to first-time users in implementing an ACE cost model, help convert Excel (or other) models to ACEIT, provide guidance on how to use the ACEIT API, and provide advanced training on key concepts to make your model sensitive to input parameter changes.
Typical Areas of Focus for Tutoring & Customized Support:
- Getting Started with ACETutoring Hours Cost:
- Getting Started with CO$TAT
- Getting Started with JACS
- Getting Started with POST
- Reviewing an existing ACE session for best practices
- Converting an Excel model to ACE
- Guidance designing a new ACE model
- Automating a model with ACE Functions
- Applying uncertainty to a model
- Building Reports and Charts in ACE or POST
- Students Choice – ask your instructor about any ACEIT topic
| || Commercial || Government |
| 8 Hours|| $1,700|| $1,500|
| 16 Hours|| $3,400
| 20 Hours|| $4,250|| $3,750|
| 40 Hours|| $8,450
To discuss your Tutoring & Customized Support needs, contact the ACEIT Training Coordinator at (805) 964-6963 ext. 2571 or by e-mail.