We are happy to announce the return of our in-person open training. This week working with our training facility partner, we were back in the classroom. Our training facility is following all CDC guidelines. Below are some of the steps being taken to insure your safety while taking ACEIT training:
Cleaning products used for all surfaces are approved for use against Coronavirus. All high-touch surfaces and common areas in the building and our spaces are frequently disinfected throughout each day. These surfaces include:
- - Public entry door handles and push bars
- - Elevator buttons
- - Restroom surfaces including sinks, faucets, restrooms stalls and toilet paper dispensers
- - Public area counters
- - Tabletops, student desks and chairs
- - All computer equipment including keyboards and mice
Keeping Staff and Guests Safe
- - Room configurations observe 6-foot distance between seated attendees.
- - Floor sticker markings indicate 6-foot distance walking paths in hallways and rooms.
- - Building elevators have capacity limits and standing area restrictions.
- - No-touch hand sanitizer stations and disinfectant wipes are provided in each meeting room
and at the front desk for public use.
- - No hand touch bathroom door hardware is installed or trash cans are placed at the restroom
doors to allow people to discard hand towels used on the door handles.
- - Check to see if anyone indicates that they are not feeling well or to spot any unsafe distancing conditions, and then take appropriate actions to safely remedy the situation.
- - Conduct routine non-contract temperature readings of the instructors and students on a regular basis. We log the results and take appropriate actions as warranted.
- - Alternating break times allow for smaller groups in common spaces.
- - Masks are recommended when physical distancing is not possible.
Food Areas and Food Handling
- - Café areas offer beverages and snacks “to go” to be consumed in the room.
- - Facility staff will always wear gloves while handling food.
- - Facility staff will sanitize any and all food preparation tools before use.
- - Snacks will be served as individual servings and delivered to the room.
- - Open food items are replaced with packaged items until further notice.