JACS Hotfix 7.5-005 significantly improves calculation speed in certain schedules. In addition, the following items were fixed.
JACS for MS Project and JACS for P6:
- GAO Health check for critical path includes parent tasks, but should not
- Need to optimize/improve JACS performance. (Note: Certain schedules will experience significant calculation speed improvement)
- Custom inflation does not work with JACS
- Most recent System inflation table is being used rather than the one specified in Settings
- Observer sometimes throws an exception when the 'Schedule only' calculation is used
- Observer Gantt chart is not responsive to task tree changes like node expand/collapse and scrolling
JACS for MS Project
- JACS Slack is different from Project Slack when there are links with lag periods between tasks with different calendars
- RIFT calculation fails when schedule includes risk register starting at level 1
JACS for P6:
- Adding a Risk to the last task of a parent may result in an exception
- Add loading screens and progress bars
Download the JACS Hotfix from the Software Patches section on ACEIT.com. You will need to login to the website and have valid ACEIT DMS to download this Hotfix.